At Healthydermis we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients and staff while maintaining the highest quality of care. Before booking your appointment, please be prepared to answer the following COVID-19 screening questions:
- Have you been out of the country in the last 30 days?
- Do you have a fever (100.4 F or higher)?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, or a sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you will not be able to schedule an appointment with us.
If you answered NO to all of the questions above, the following procedures are in place when visiting us for the safety of our staff and patients at all times.
- It is prohibited to use the bathroom in our facility during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please use it before your visit.
- Please come alone to your appointment. Friends and family aren't permitted in our waiting area.
- Once you arrive, please call our office (571) 502 0202 to notify us of your arrival.
- Our facility is set up to maintain the appropriate social distancing of 6 feet in all common areas.
- Please wear a face-covering or mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- For the safety of you and others, there will be a COVID-19 kit with your name on it by the door of our facility. Before entering, you MUST wear all items with include: a face shield, a pair of shoe covers, and a hair cap. Please note: You must wear everything to be seen by our experts along with your face mask. No Exceptions will be made.
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, then we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- After taking your temperature, you will be instructed to wash your hands at a designated area.
- After washing your hands, our staff will take you directly into a treatment room to begin your session.
We also want to inform you of our standard infection prevention policies we have in place to ensure a clean and safe facility:
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- While being treated, our experts will be wearing masks, face shields, and medical gloves.
- After every patient visit, the treatment room will be thoroughly disinfected with the appropriate disinfecting materials.
- All common surfaces within our facility will be disinfected several times daily using the appropriate disinfecting materials.
- We will be performing ongoing deep cleaning and sanitizing of the facility daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at the front desk and in every treatment room.
- Coffee, tea, and water are no longer be self-served. One of our staff members will assist as needed.
- We will schedule a virtual consultation and or follow-ups visits when appropriate to minimize in-person visits.